Nutribullet RX 1700 Watt Blender Reviews - Is it the best Nutribullet blender?
- Featured with no 'on and off' switch, speed adjustment, plungers or time setting, the Nutribullet Rx is an efficient device that will extract foods into most bio-state as possible.
- It applies a unique technology where it automatically turns at exactly the right RPM and stops at the right interval, at the right time.
- The New Rx comes with a heating functionality which can be used to warm delicious, nutrient rich soup and other food staffs.
1. Nutribullet Rx Features
This product comes with great features that make it one of the best products in the market today.
Some of these features include:
- High Torque Power Base - 2.3 HP & 1700 watt motor
- Made in China
- Hands-free SMART technology
- Heating cycle for soups & sauces
- LxWxH - 15.2 x 15.2 x 13.1 inches
- Weight - 14.7 pounds
- 30 oz and 45 oz Cups
- One Touch Buttons and easy to use
- 1 year warranty
This Blender comes with a 30 day refund policy . For you to initiate the refund process, you will have to contact customer care.
The Nutribullet Rx offers a lot of benefits to the consumers, which include:
- The product comes with a powerful motor of 1700watts.The power in the Nutribullet Rx is twice compared to many products of this kind.
- There are only few blenders in the market that can challenge the Nutribullet Rx, notably with a perfect score in blending leafy greens perfectly.
New and Improved Design
- It offers an impressive design. For example, the way the blades have been designed all foods are more likely to be chopped instead of getting lodged under them.
- For a very long time, the Nutribullet community has been requesting for a blender that can blend hot soap, and today this is possible with an RX. However, it is important to note also that the Rx create hot soup in a way different from the Vitamix.
- From its design, it seems the Nutribullet Rx uses a heating unit that brings the blended contents to a piping hot temperature. However, the overall point is that heating your nutritious soup with an Rx is not a problem.
The Nutribullet Rx smoothie strong point
- Making smoothies is the strong point of this product. Many people love the product because of its ability to make a cup of smoothies that can be taken on the go.
- The product is loved because it offers a medium of powerful and yet the magic of portability.
As everything else, the Nutribullet Rx has its limitations. However, these limitations cannot be glossed over. Below are the limitations that the product has in the order of their importance.
The construction of the blender
- There are many reports that the blender falls apart on them. There is a possible fact that they are doing so due to improper care.
- However, even though this is the case, this is a major problem that this should ever happen. If a blender breaks down only after a few months of use is a major warning to the consumer before buying.
- The company offers a one-year warranty with this blender. However, with all the reports of this device breaking down only after a few months, I think the company should rethink the whole warranty period.
- At the same time, they should come up with a whole new and durable spare-parts that will last longer that would be used by consumers after reporting the breakdown.
- In comparison to its predecessors, the Rx is far louder. One may wonder if it is the power that comes with the blender. However, try making something in the morning without waking your family up will be a problem.
4. Summary - Merits & Demerits
Things we liked
- Heating Functionality-can heat soups & sauces
- Hardcover Recipe Book Included
- BPA Free
5. Bottom Line
The Nutribullet RX is a premium product with highlighly superior features compared to other blenders in the market.
I love the fact that it has a heating functionality, I can make my hot soup with easy. You don't have to buy an expensive blender such as the Vitamix to get this feature. I've had a positive experience with this blender and I do recommend it.