Blendtec Classic 570 Review - Is it the Best Blendtec Blender?
Blendtec Classic 570 Review
- The Blendtec Classic 570 is considered a premium smoothie-maker which pulverizes “anything” you put in it. In other words, there’s no second blends (including greens).
- Also, the specifications of this model can be compared to the other high-end blenders but more for the home kitchen with commercial-qualities and a lot less small compared to the others. This particular blender has 3 peak hp, direct-drive motor, and 1,570 watt (120 volts).
- And, the plus side is the Classic 570 which sounds less noisy…making it ideal for those sensitive “baby” ears, instead of the sounds of grinding, crunchy noise most blenders have.
- Indeed, some other great qualities of the Blendtec 570 is that it takes up less room as opposed to the rivaled Vitamix, making your countertop look less cluttered. (Plus, the Classic 570 has an 8 year warranty.)
- Now, when it comes to quality, the great thing to know is that the BPA-free Tritan co-polyester jar it has is patented with the cold-forged wingtip blades. In fact, it’s considered to be “The World's Most Advanced Blender” on some of the top resellers online today. Yet, you can find at a very affordable cost at Costco.
- With no crazy blades, or push sticks, for those Classic 570 owners, it doesn’t stall or get heated up, unlike some others that have been compared to the 570.
- With the straight and smooth sides of the jar, the blades have made it less wasteful, since you can use your spatula to simply scrape any mixture out when emptying it. Maybe this is why it really doesn’t need those tampering rods, since the jars are shaped better making unnecessary for those rods.
- Compared to the Ninja jar which has some complex angles when trying to get to the bottom of it, making it virtually impossible and frustrating to empty it or even pour out. With the wipe it smooth design of the base, the jar and lid are easy to clean also, compared to the Ninja which seems to collect the “drips as the bottom, which in turn, ends up dried making it even harder to clean.
- This is the real deal, a premium blender which has a shorter, squared 'Wildside' jar for it; plus, having the Wildside Jar allows everything to be done all in one jar. (Plus, check out some of the Classic 570 Recipes.)
- From soups to ice creams, smoothies and shakes…it can grind, mix, blend, even juice your produce and food…but, is it all worth the hype of the so-called high-end blender series? Yes, it is all that hype.
- In addition to the recipes you’ll find on the website, you can see a built-in timer on the screen. So if your making soup and need more water, too, you can add the water thought the opening of the lid without opening it. Plus, during those hot summers, making ice cream can be done in a jiffy, or if you want some textured smoothies, add nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pecans. Indeed, creative recipes have come out of this blender!
- So, the size and the price are smaller than the other high-end blenders out on the market today. And when the company named its products, the model’s name was based on the “the power” the blender has; for example, the 560 model (1560 watt motor) and the 675 model (1675 watt motor), and the 725 model (1725 watts).
- Some claim that the “smoothies weren't the only thing…” Customers have also tried other things, such as hummus and soup, with the soup setting on the blender relying on the friction to heat the soup.”
- Also, making pancakes, dips, guacamole, and breads are all possible in the Classic 570. And all you have to do is wash out the jar.
- Moreover, the Blendtec Classic 570 leads the discontinued Signature Series base, and with them come the soft button controls and interface previously designed in the older models. It can act as a substitute for other small kitchen appliances like mixers, food processors, and coffee grinders, too.
- Finally, if you’re a cook or know one, and not just a cook, a real culinary artist in the home kitchen, this would be a perfect gift. Unless, you make your own food from scratch, it couldn’t be any easier than with the Classic 570. Consequently, with all the ingredients prepped and put into place, you’re fine dining at home will come to life within minutes.